Tenemos algo más
APROVECHA NUESTRA OFERTA DE ESTA SEMANA
Te ofrecemos un cupón de descuento de 20 euros en tu primera compra
con el código de descuento:
y si además realizas tu pedido dentro de 30 minutos
te entregaremos una
The basket presented below will be delivered on Monday, February 13.
Get to know our Eco&Rico basket, our main product, which will provide you with well-balanced meals for the whole week . Our menu includes: soups, main courses, sauces, homemade bread, delicious vegan desserts and our vegetables, which are collected on the day of delivery. The menu changes weekly and our chef, who has more than 15 years of experience in vegan cuisine, prepares dishes from all over the world.
NOW YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN BASKET! Choose your favorite dishes: here.
This week we have prepared the following dishes for you:
1. Cream of Beetroot and Orange Soup with Coconut Milk / beetroot, oranges, coconut milk, garlic, ginger, vegetable broth / we recommend serving warm / celery / (3) / 570 ml / GF, SF
2. White wine onion soup with fresh thyme / onion, thyme, white wine, vegetable broth / we recommend serving it warm / celery / (3) / 570 ml / GF, SF
3. Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower in Almond Sauce / Broccoli, Cauliflower, Almonds, Coconut Milk / We recommend serving warmed / (3) / 570 ml / GF, SF
4. Jar of health / black lentils, white cabbage, beetroot noodles, spinach leaves / we recommend eating it raw, as a salad with a little #9 vinaigrette or #8 mayonnaise, or heat it in a pan with a little olive oil / (1) / 570ml / GF, SF
5. Gołąbki / purple cabbage stuffed with basmati rice and chickpeas in tahini sauce with pomegranate and coriander / we recommend serving warm / sesame / (3) / 500 gr / GF, SF
6. Leek risotto served with vegan Parmesan cheese and coconut bacon / rice, leeks, garlic, almonds, coconut, cucumbers / (0) / 500 gr / GF, SF
7. Spinach pesto / pumpkin and sunflower seeds, olive oil, garlic, spinach / can be served as a sauce for pasta, semolina, rice or as an ideal accompaniment to sandwiches / (2) / 350 ml / GF, SF
8. Mustard Mayonnaise / Soy Milk, Sunflower Oil, Dijon Mustard / Can be served as a side to salads or bread in place of butter / Soy / (2) / 220 ml / GF, SF
9. Mint Vinaigrette / olive oil, garlic, mint, lemon juice / add to your salad / (2) / 60 ml / GF, SF
10. Bread of life / baked with a mixture of seeds and oat flakes, with a high fiber content, without flour and without yeast / sunflower seeds, flaxseed, oats, dates, olive oil, salt / gluten / (3) / 500 gr/SF
11. Vegan cheesecake with tofu and rose petals based on dates / tofu, coconut milk, dates, almonds, rose petals / soy / (2) / 15x10 cm / SF
12. Raw mix of herbs and other vegetables from our garden / collected by our gardeners on the day of departure for you / add it to your dishes as a healthy supplement / (2)
13. Fresh seasonal vegetables directly from our organic garden / (2)
14. Broccoli and apple pâté / broccoli, onion, garlic, apples / ideal accompaniment to sandwiches / (2) / 350 ml / SF, GF
15. Cranberry Pea Pie / Peas, Onion, Garlic, Cranberries / Ideal as a side to sandwiches or as a hot addition to dinner / (3) / 500g / GF, SF
16. Baked oat flakes and nuts granola with date mousse / ideal with yogurt, chia, milk or smoothies / gluten, nuts / (3) / 200 gr / SF
17. Spicy Orange Pudding / Soy Milk, Oranges, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Dates / Great to eat with granola, nuts or fruit and agave syrup, dates or coconut / soy sugar / (2) / GF
18. Vegan Parmesan Cheese
19. Millet grains
KEEP ALL THE JARS IN YOUR FRIDGE. 🙂
The markings below (0-1-2-3) signify our recommendation to be followed in order to keep food fresh and fit for consumption. The explanation is the following:
GF - gluten free, SF - sugar free
(0) - dish to be eaten first, or to be frozen on the delivery day,
(1) - fresh dish, to be eaten first,
(2) - dish to be eaten within 3-4 days,
(3) - dish suitable for consumption up to 5 days.
Please be advised that food may contain these ingredients and allergens: gluten, soy, celery, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame.